La Habra Depot Theatre #3

Location: La Habra, CA.
Lead Investigator(s): Jean-Pierre Giagnoli, Adam Cadabona, German Sanchez
Investigator(s): Marcello Giagnoli
Investigatior Team: Monique Imperial, Danielle Sandoval

Date: December 19, 2007
Time: Approx. 10:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.

Investigation: We began the evening by meeting up with the staff of the theatre and the rest of our team. The staff shared some of their personal encounters and stories.

When we we were all ready, we began to setup our equipment. Video cameras were placed in the theatre, lobby, and the amtrack. German and Mo stayed inside the theatre as the rest of the team investigated the train.

Our first experiment was to place duct tape over the closet door to see if we could get the same results as our last visit. The door was observed all night, but never opened. With the equipment setup, the lights off , and everyone in place, we began to provoke the supposed spirits by asking simple questions. During this time there were a few unexplained noises as well as a big unexplained thud as if someone hit the top of the train with an extreme force. After awhile, we decided to lock up the train and head to the theatre with our cameras still rolling.

Another experiment we attempted was to play loud obnoxious music to provoke the spirits. One of our team members, Mo, used to work at the theater and explained that one night while she was cleaning the theatre she was playing loud rock music. The music seemed to stir up activity as she experienced some unexplained phenomena. At one point while playing the music, we heard a big thud on the stage that we could not explain. Later we performed an EVP sweep of the stage area knowing well that there were plenty of electrical sources that could give us a reading. We found a certain spot on the stage that gave a reading as no other area on stage did. The source seemed to be free floating as the EMF meter was moved up, down, and any other direction and the reading would dissipate. With the music still playing, Jean-Pierre and Adam felt and heard what seemed to be a footstep on stage.

After about an hour or so of the theatre, most of the team headed back out to the train to provoke where we experienced some more unkown noises. At one point, Adam went to check the back restrooms where he thought he heard a noise. He discovered that the sinks in both bathrooms were turned on. Although it is not known for sure if they were left on beforehand, there was no other explanation.